Monday, April 26, 2010

Christine DeCamp Breen and Family Role in the IRA..

Chrissy is working my family like a full-time job. Now, to my knowledge it has never had any type of job at all ... unless you count planting tulips.

Murder ... is very profitable.

If you can get a gig riding around in your honda van (dark grey in color) setting up others for murder (disguised as this and that) why you may find yourself never having to punch a clock at all

But, the fickle finger of fate will have her dance with you.

It's soooooooooooo coming.

Colin, why not give your wifey something to do besides riding around, slithering into peoples' lives and setting them up for murder?

Try to remember this: You'd hear me laughing so loud from the grave that you would never be able to concentrate on anything else.

I'm pretty sure that if Chrissy has replaced the stalking activities of the masons from TWO stations .. I mean the firepigs ... and since Robert ONeill has covered up arson investigations ....
NAY he has SHUT THEM DOWN.... this kinda leads in the direction of old Colin Breen and Missy Chrissy DeCamp Breen being involved in arson since she is busy working my ALREADY ARSON'D FIVE TIMES (AND MORE) family like a full time job.

Full time whore on wheels.

SO PROUD colin is.

I think maybe Colin just could not get anyone to participate as Christine would

Now, when he saw her he said to himself: This whore will DO ANYTHING.

I like that.

And so on and so forth....

to the demise of Andrew Test Martin, Sarah Rinaldi, Kevin McGinley and various and sundry other victims.

And one of my family members who is sickened any time spent around these nasty fucking critters that Colin has unleashed upon the world.

Miss sideshow and her sidekick.

Wow.

Nice family, brother

No wonder why so much drinking is involved.

Ya need more than TWO BARS to drink away the murder and mayhem you are causing.

Oh and good morning.

I don't miss the firefighters and your IRA WHORE OF A WIFE doesn't bother me that much either.

She might break my camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment