Monday, April 12, 2010

Christine DeCamp Breen and Family Role in the IRA..


Here's a lil picture of Chrissy to prove how she follows my family around. MONEY IS NO OBJECT. Colin will commit to do anything, go anywhere and pay any price to keep her involved with my family.

Incidentally, she plays this pretty smooth but I know smoother. Reason for this is that she must GET A LOT OF PRACTICE. LOTS OF BACKGROUND IN STALKING by this woman. Ties to two murders that were observed only casually. If any indepth investigation were done she's probably got ties TO DOZENS. Here and in Connecticut. Here and in Pinellas Cty. Any childhoold friend's of Katie's whose mothers or fathers or the friends themselves have died should be investigate THOROUGHLY. This woman is a spider woman. Subtlety in murder is the key to getting away with it besides having a US ATTORNEY IN YOUR POCKET. Both ways. In their pockets in a bilateral fashion it's a back and forth deal.
She's driving hubby's jag. Claims not to enjoy this but one begs to differ. One wonders what hubby needs the VAN FOR ... bodies come to mind.
Physical evidence exists that she has poisoned one person NUMEROUS TIMES. HOW MANY OTHERS????????

3 comments:

  1. christine, it mk Hughes i could not find your number in pages. Call me on my cell 813-458-3288. Or email is
    bugmalian@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just crazy. that whore has no friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/stories/2009/09/14/story8.html

    LO FUCKING L. Meet Mary Kay Hughes and Donald Hughes. Fucking corrupt pieces of shit. No doubt closely entwined with colon. I mean colin. Fucking pieces of shit. Colin no doubt you're about to cum your drawers over euclid. I'm giving you til Thursday little lion man. End it. Or I will end what you know of your stanky I.R.A World. And I know YOU KNOW I can do this. Handy that big bad bob is over there at the federal courthouse. His enemies will pack the motherfuckin courtroom you goddamn piece of stink murdering shit. END IT.

    ReplyDelete