Sunday, April 11, 2010

Christine DeCamp Breen and Family Role in the IRA..

... and it's assorted murders.

Which are smaller and bigger than one would think.

Luckily most of this is documented. The rest is witnessed. Most parts of this are found in public record so there's no denying that Breen and his family are involved in murder and inveigle their way into peoples' lives in order to murder and steal from them.

Hey, that's ONE way to go from bad checks to a mansion in TEN YEARS.

Arrest to friends with the sheriff and all his merry thieves.

Guess I took a wrong turn somewhere.

I've tied Christine Breen to two suspicious deaths so far. I'm sure there are MANY MORE but I just don't have the time to follow her around as she does myself and family. Plus, I have no real interest in murder.
I DO BELIEVE that Christine Breen and her husband and daughter are involved in a plot to murder myself and my family member and steal our property.

This can easily be proven as I will lay out over the next several weeks as time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment