Saturday, May 1, 2010

christine decamp breen local poisoner

Dear Colin,

Tell your IRA whore of a wife she'll have to get up even earlier and that my family member is exhibiting several signs of arsenic or other poisoning.

TWO immediately after he leaves your whorehouse over there on CON-ley.

Right around the corner from that faggot dude who has his corrupt fatass cop friends hand out LYING faked up speeding tix (THAT will be a good youtube, as well) and then smiles his little sick smile at that very moment, directly afterwards: One Richard Scott Rodriguez.

Caught your massachusetts whore yesterday. My personal opinion is they're ALLWHORES no matter the fact that sexually they may be as pure as the piss yellow snow under your window... BUT they whore themselves and their children out.

And, they don't look so very happy to be doing so.....

So, that's CONNECTICUTT (who graciously kicked your ass back out to us --- those haters) Massachusetts where Ted Kennedy died a quick, mysterious death like so many others ... who from the IRA beat Martha Moxley to death?

and POOR set upon Tampa .... where you think you rule. Nope, what you do is launder your meth proceeds.

Your wife's MO seems to be to show others what can be accomplished through laziness, meanness, impregnating your offspring and riding around on unlimited meth income.

Wow. Color me beside myself with lack of being impressed.

Anyhooo... I know how she likes to get up early... tell her NEXT SATURDAY it will have to be even earlier ... EARLIER HONEY.

GET UP.

Also ... every person and SLUT my family member knows traces back to your IRA whore of a wife and that old slut on the srq beACH. People are sick fucks. And you're not smart nor competent enough to run things.

That's why your someone's BOYO.
If you continue to try to stealth murder my family and myself with your wife and all that scum you run with I am going to cast a spell on you and everyone you know. Kay? Laugh if you will. I'm powerful.

Just pay me motherfucker. There's a first time for everything. Then you can get back to looting and killing as is your preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment