Friday, May 14, 2010

Eric and Christine Breen

Eric and Christine went to the same 'mirroring' school and now they have plenty of H E L P. AMAZINGLY ENOUGH, VERY LATE PAPERWORK went straight through and little mr. mirror got an incomplete TOO. Wow. That's SOME AMAZING SHIT.

Christine???

Monster?

Got anything to say about that?

Your mirroring was VERY BAD. With lots of help it looks even worse.

I hope I don't have to start some big shit hole investigation of how the entire staff of certain depts at SPC seem to have come STRAIGHT FROM SEA ORG in CALIFORNIA.

HOME OF SCIENTOLOGY.

Because a lot of what you do reminds me of scientology.

How's bobbo doing? Is that FBI background check working out okay for him??

FUCKING LAUGHING.


What I hear this is going to get REALLLL ugly for bob REALLLLL soon.

I hope that spreads itself a bit.

I haven't yet figured out who ledwina colina is but I expect to shortly, kay?

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You're pretty retarded. You are way too threatened by a bar owner. You sound like that idiot voxyqt.



    -MentosMan727

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voxyqt palisfatboobs windowsugar sugarme toopriddyforprison How ya doin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ya doin, Mentos?

    Not Online

    ReplyDelete