Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Christine Breen POISONER

Yep. I guess my family member was supposed to come home all sick last night. Caught your ass again.


You're a poisoning whore and something is seriously wrong with you. BUT, never fear.... I have other news today !!! You no good lowlife crack carting whore......

The IRA (your husband colin and business partner, robert oneill and that factory of thugs, thieves and murderers down at four green fields) are BIG on BOMBING.

Colin all from Connecticutt and shit where he found his CELL OF HATE>

New York Times Square wannabe bomber (seems like a bunch of shit to me)

Guess where he is from???Link

Yep, bucolic hate-filled Connecticutt.

So, you're a poisoner and a WHORE. The old man's a bomber, the kid's hair is falling out ... your entire family looks like thugs and whores....

I dunno.

BUT I DO HOPE that someone checks into the obvious connection between the Irish Republican Army, Tampa


and the Times Square Bomber,.

No comments:

Post a Comment