Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chrissy

I haven't forgotten your stalking ass hunny bunny.

Was at big lots day before yesterday and SHOCKED not to see you there.


Apparently you were busy running crack and sent a herd (fitting) as your replacement.

How's Colin? Is he still schtupping Ms. Advertising? I heard you replaced her.

LOL.

The burning question IS: WHY WOULD ANYONE FUCK COLIN????

He's grotesque and participates in murder and has a mean ugly scary way about him. So his good heart must be buried deep or he'd have kept your ugly ass at home away from me.

Never stroke a stroker.

All it did was piss me off.

However, I've now got OLD ROBERT on the same page as fat-ass convicted felon Andy Stuart Forman.

Now .. Andy was the pre-cursor to you.

You're just not that clever.

I sense a misspent youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment