Monday, July 25, 2011

Dead and Buried

I'd so much rather my father be dead and buried then be a fucking ignorant fiend like yours.

He and the scum LIKE HIM perpetuate this ignorance: people killing each other so that your Mother (momster) can keep her fucking stupid face in her HAND HELD VIDEO GAME ALL DAY AT FORTY FIVE YEARS OF AGE while you live jobless forever on the deaths of OTHERS.

So, don't think you have anyone fooled.

Your father is a piece of shit.

Your mother is a whore.

How far could the apple have rolled?

Everyone loves my Mom you said. She must suck a LOT of dick.

Even Cribbs.

LOL.

Something.

She hangs constantly with teenagers.

What the fuck is UP with her??

A no good rotting from the inside CUNT.

I will take great pleasure filet'ing her ass in court.

She's too fucking stupid to try to play the tricks she does.

And she's a mindless cunt who is too lazy to work. Like you. She raised you lazy.

IF you had not pretended you KNEWNOTHING that would be different.

There was a time I felt sorry for you and said that you were the only one who looked as though you belonged in that blood money DUMP. But then I got you IN FULL.

FUCK YOU. And FUCK THEM.

I have never hated anyone in my life until I met your piece of shit of a mother.

She is a fucking monster.

SHE LIKED THAT HE WAS NAIVE. So your game went on flawlessly. BUT IN ACTS you showed your true colors.

You disgust me.

You are a waste of oxygen.

I can't think of anything worse to say or I would.

THIS IS YOUR FAMILY.

THEY PERPETUATE MURDER.

While you cackle mindlessly and cry fake tears and rule your little club of misfit pieces of shit who are such obvious dealers ... and idiots.

None of whom can hold a normal conversation ABOUT ANYTHING.

BUT how did you guys talk william and andrew into not minding that your family helped MURDER their mother??????????????????????????????????

Because they did.

And you know it.

I mean Andrew and Will are fucked up. So I have to wonder... since you KNEW THEM SINCE GRADE SCHOOL. How long did it take for you to rope them in?? Did you fuck will too?? Andrew??

LOL.

Purty fuckin funny.

IRA WHORES.

Trained to do WHAT IT TAKES TO GIT R DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment