Thursday, June 30, 2011

Christine Breen Irish Republican Army Cult

Christine, are you still "helping" out my family? Yeah?

It smells of you and your daughter with all THAT HIDING.

There is a price to pay and I doubt you have the moxie.

Spreading your legs at the right time won't cover it.

I am considering taking you in to federal court where we can yank your husband's partner, Robert O'Neill into the court room and hash over some items I have uncovered.

I can trace everything back to you. Everything.

You fucking CUNT.

You won't walk away unscathed. Hope your stolen mansion was worth your time in prison.

Oh, that's right. Hubby keeps your name off it. One assumes there is some paper lying about that takes care of that, however.

Hubby keeps your name off it in the event you are caught at what you do.

You have been caught. Robert instigated it along with his closet supporter.

And, you will pay the price. I don't care about them You're the cunt with the repeat activity who continually tried to slither into my home.

You sexualize CHILDREN and murder animals while posing as a fucking whatever you pose as.

To me you smell like an IRA whore.

And I know you fed him arsenic.

Funny you're the ONLY ONE in that house who is not losing your hair.

Maybe you are a serial killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment