Saturday, November 20, 2010

IRA ho makes a reappearance

Colin, interesting timing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with the 97 X NEXT BIG THANG.

Just for the record, tell your murdering, poisoning SLUT that I have her remarks about burning eyes, my password, sexual predators (NONEXISTENT ANOTHER THREAT) and the current lies on video.

And since we know your daughter is a famous actress from the old days of crying megacon and that the gaydars are actually pimping meth dealers whose connection to anthony angel delgado are all too apparent .... (WOW WHAT I FOUND OUT TODAY) ... that brings you right in to Morgan Woods days.

And out the door scoots the little biker whore and chad who is wound up but all the sudden unconcerned about many nights spent with your daughter.

I still have the hair and have six of them being analyzed. I understand wifey must be getting nervous.

All the times he was sick right after coming to your stolen hole over there.

Hang on ... there's more.

Ask Jose and Dick. I mean Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment