Friday, August 13, 2010

Christine Breen the RUTTING LAPTOP WHORE

Dear Chrissy,

I guess you forget how you intro'd me to Annette (roberto bautiste IAD's) sister and how obvious it is and how many people I have on record admitting that she only worked at that store a SHORT TIME and how you managed to go in there and start conversation after conversation until YEAH .. LOL (don't forget I also have the portaiture)

Anyway... she ALSO was after my laptop. ON VIDEO and also left her car unlocked so one assumes one of her fatass fucked up brothers' friends could do something to it or plant something on it.

SO YOU KNOW: THAT LAPTOP WILL NEVER GO ONLINE IN THIS HOUSE AGAIN.

I'll eventually get to the bottom of WHY it had to make a trip to your STOLEN HOLE over there off bayshore.

But I assure you you fucking cunt.... you're going to fuck with me for only so long and then you and that faggot neighbor of yours who poisoned charlie if it wasn't YOU will be looking at life in prison.

What's his name again?

Oh yeah, Richard Scott Rodriguez.

Is that any kin of his ... LANDON who works for the sheriff's office????

YEah.

So, plant away cunt.

There's a LOT of shit about me that you stupid motherfuckers don't know.
But I VENTURE TO SAY YOU WILL BE FINDING OUT SOON ENOUGH.

LOL.

you fucking rutting fucking no good murdering, whore of a cunt.

There ya go.

Nice video I have of her leaving her car unlocked.

Not that her brother would not have a KEY anyway.

Stick it up your wide cunt whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment