Thursday, July 15, 2010

murder happy

geez, colin .. the wifey's not happy unless it's murdering, poisoning or stalking something. This reminded me of her. RIP C. But I DID pick up a useful piece of information amidst all her fright tlaes. She's just NOT that good.

ARE YOU SO SURE she's not doing something like a wee bit of arsenic to you and the lovely daughter. I was comparing your phoots.. you know hte ones I have of you following me aound with the ones the newspaper had and some others which a friend of mine had from days of youre. Your hair loss got REALLY SERIOUS in the last three years. So, sinc e lil Katie also has this problem and I notice a little development in this area where we'll leave it unmentioned for now on ANOTHER person.... I decided to go have a look at arsenic poisoning symptoms and SURE ENOUGH: HAIR LOSS is one of them. Because I notice whie she has 'no didea' wha was causing katie's and then I noticed YOURS .. her own is thick and yknow THERE despite the games she played in that capacity. She's a SICK CUNT. WHY would you be so sure after all you are observing that she hasn't turned that ON YOU? LOL.

A helpless dog and numerous cats.

And your daughter.

Only one pussy THAT good and it ain't HERS. Word.
Go get your hair tested. Fortunately arsenic stays FOR YEARS.

What will you have as a trophy like she got you for the jburns detective agency?? Does she have a trophy room?? MUST BE HUGE. Murder is very profitable but also a fucking sickness. And, now someone is without a dog. BTW your whore is a consummate liar. Another lil factoid uncovered YET AGAIN. She's fucking stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment